Reset and Revitalise Day Retreat
Start the New Year right at Yogafurie
Sunday 7th January - 9:30am - 4pm at the studio
- Improve your wellbeing as you emerge into 2024!
- Recharge your batteries with invigorating Vinyasa Yoga
- Ease achey joints and stiffness
- Solve feelings exhaustion and burnout with meditative breath practices
- Yin and Restorative Yoga to destress and release tension throughout body and mind
- Yoga Nidra to dive deep into rest, recharge and enjoy increased energy
- Feel like yourself again
- Lunch, cake, snacks, teas and coffees all provided!
Note: This day event will be held at a normal room temperature, with a offering of warming yoga practice!
Gift yourself the gift of calm this Jan
Self-care that replenishes you, helps you avoid exhaustion and brings you back to yourself
The New Year is a fantastic time to focus on renewal and re-energising.
It’s a perfect moment to spend time focusing on replenishing depleted stores, improving our wellbeing and building energy for the months to come.
Winter typically can be a difficult time for most, and often people can be affected by persistent low moods, anxiety, stress and depression.
When these feelings come to us, it’s a signal from our bodies, minds and souls that it’s time for self-care. Time to replenish our stores of health and goodness. Time to switch off from technology, from work and from home life, and take care of ourselves.
If this sounds like you, you’ve landed in the perfect spot!
What the day includes
- An entire day, just for you
- An invigorating Vinyasa Yoga practice, to dust the cobwebs, ease space and fluidity throughout the joints and release aches and pains
- A comforting and dreamy Yoga Nidra practice
- A hearty, delicious and nourishing meal supplied by our local partners
- A peaceful and transformative breath meditation and a restful Restorative and Yin Yoga. Truly battery recharging!
- Free cake, snacks, teas and coffees
The ultimate vitality boost!
This self-care time will help you remember who you truly are
This much needed break supports your health and wellbeing, which shows up in our moods, energy levels and sense of presence with our day to day life.
Come home feeling refreshed and rejuvenated, knowing you’ve taken care of yourself in the best way possible.
Just one day can give you the space, comfort and ease that supports you and your vitality.
Investment per person is £99.
This includes everything listed above; all Yoga, lunch, teas, coffees and snacks.
Sign up to our newsletter
Stay up-to-date with great articles on yoga, health, and our latest events