Get Rooted Challenge!
Get Rooted: Challenge Yourself, Commit to Your Health
You may already be aware that Hot Yoga offers you the below benefits:
- Improved health
- Greater flexibility
- Better quality sleep
- Lots more vitality and energy
- Stronger and more toned
- Weight loss or weight management
- Tools to help with stress and anxiety
- Clear and healthy skin
And the more regularly you practice, the more these benefits compound!
We know that sometimes it can be hard to stay motivated….unless you have an exciting challenge to commit yourself to…!
Sign up for Get Rooted Hot Yoga Challenge
From the 17th August, challenge yourself to attend an average of 1, 2 or 3 Hot Yoga classes a week for 8 weeks.
Enjoy the benefits of a regular Hot Yoga practice and Yogafurie can plant more trees! Read below to find out more.
What is the challenge?
Challenge yourself to be budding, blossoming or leafing with 1, 2 or 3 Hot Yoga classes a week for 8 weeks!
Sign yourself up for the challenge to be any of the below:
- Budding: Practice in one class a week
- Blossoming: Practice in two classes a week
- Leafing: Practice in three classes a week
You can sign yourself up by emailing us ahead of time (link to email us here) and letting us know which of the challenge you would like to sign up for.
At the studio, each participant will have their own leaf assigned to them which gets filled over time!
So not only can you watch and enjoy the personal health benefits of a committed Hot Yoga practice, you can see how much you are contributing towards the health of the earth!
What does Yogafurie do after the challenge?
We are committed to planting trees! And this year, we will be planting trees with the Forest of Avon Trust. We will already plant 26 trees this year, however we want to double that by planting 52 trees and we need your help to get there!
Our mission at Yogafurie is to reforest an area the size of mainland Britain by 2050. And we will do this by offering our passion; high quality, inclusive, authentic and respectful Yoga & Hot Yoga.
As a studio, we are carbon neutral. And now we want to go further and have a truly positive impact on the earth through reforesting areas of land all over the globe, promoting the rebirth of natural wildlife and eco-systems.
This year we are committed to planting 26 trees with the Forest of Avon Trust.
We want to double that, and we can do this with your help! So this year, join us for our Get Rooted Hot Yoga challenge!
Commit to your health, challenge yourself and be part of improving the wellbeing of Mother Earth!
When does it start?
The challenge will start on Monday 17th August and run until 11th October. Make sure to email us as soon as you can to sign up for the challenge.
And don’t worry if you miss a week because you are away or have a particularly busy week ahead. You can make up your total over other weeks. For example, you might have signed up to be Leafing and only manage to attend one class on one week, however you can make up the other two at another time that suits you before the end of the challenge.
What are the benefits of a regular Hot Yoga practice?
You might have already felt the benefits of a regular Hot Yoga practice and have seen how it can positively affect so much about your life. And we love listing it, read below to learn / remember:
- Greatly increase your flexibility. Feel supple throughout each day. Whether you’re going for a long hike, or simply tying up your shoes, do it with ease!
- Weight loss and management. The heat is great for burning calories as well for helping to tone and strengthen.
- Tools to manage stress and anxiety. Learn the tools and techniques used for thousands of years to maintain peace of mind even in the most challenging of moments.
- Improve your sleep quality. Practicing Hot Yoga regularly, whether in the more challenging or more soothing classes, have such a positive effect on your body and mind, that when your head hits the pillow, you’ll have no trouble drifting off into a deep, restorative sleep.
- Compliment your fitness regime. If you run or cycle or train a lot in another sport, you can greatly enhance your performance and actively prevent injuries by complimenting your training regime with regular Hot Yoga.
- Improve your health. Practices such as Hot Yoga and Yoga can contribute towards boosting your immune system. Give your body the opportunity to grow strong against invaders and maintain great health.
- Feel great every day! Hot Yoga, Yoga Nidra and meditation practices help keep us young and feeling full of vitality. Wake up every day feeling positive, motivated and alive.
Knowing you can enjoy these above benefits, why not commit to your health and take part in this challenge!
How can we keep track of our progress?
In studio you will have an outline of a leaf assigned to you. Each time you come to class, you will use a sticker to fill your leaf with more green!
Have any questions?
Need to know more about this event?