Health and Ayurveda for Yogis
16th – 18th June
8th & 9th July
8am – 5pm each day
What is Ayurveda?
Yoga (eventually) builds a person who won’t be affected by the things that happen around them – the resilience of the Adamantine Body that ancient Yoga texts discuss.
Ayurveda recognises that this takes time: Ayurveda delivers health,
day by day, while Yoga does its work.
This module is led by Ed Wood and Dr Kamaraj Rajendran – a practicing Ayurvedic doctor and advanced Yoga practitioner. You can expect:
- In-depth learning of essential healthcare practices
- You’ll take away skills you can use in your daily life to support health.
- You’ll understand what Yoga and Ayurveda have in common – and how they work together to deliver lasting wellness.
5 days in-person training with Ed and Dr Kamaraj at the Yogafurie studio in Bristol.
A thorough grounding in essential daily Ayurveda health practices.
Any equipment you need to learn and get started with the essential practices.
Lots of health based Yoga practice!
Want to know more? Please contact us and we'll be happy to help.
- 5 days in-person training with Ed and Dr Kamaraj at the Yogafurie studio in Bristol.
- A thorough grounding in essential daily Ayurveda health practices.
- Any equipment you need to learn and get started with the essential practices.
- Lots of health based Yoga practice!
Travelling to the Yogafurie studio is easy. We are situated on Ashley Down (BS7 9DD) in Bishopston, Bristol. There's free parking on the residential streets around the studio. There's a large car park accessible right at the end of College Road, which is usually free but do please check signs if you park there. The 71 bus stops right outside, and there are lots of secure bike racks very close to the studio.
You can pay in full and save £50, or you can spread the cost.Option 1: £199 deposit, plus two payments of £250 on the 1st May and 1st June. Total cost: £699.
Option 2: Save £50 and pay in full when you book. Total cost: £649.
Course fees are not refundable should you need to cancel for any reason. Simply contact us if we can help.
Have any questions?
Need to know more about this event?