This week's classes
Week of Events
Bean Stork’s Developmental Baby Massage - Price: £48 for 5 weeks Courses are 5 week courses suitable from birth to crawling. Each 50 minute class incorporates song, sign, sensory play […]
Price: £8 per class (drop in) or book 6 classes for £40. Slow Flow Practices to build strength and flexibility, and to promote well-being. All classes are at room temperature […]
Price: First two classes for £15 as part of our Intro Offer, after that classes are block booked per month. Our pregnancy yoga classes combine stretching, breathing, and relaxation techniques […]
Price: £13.00 per single class or £60.00 for a block of 5 consecutive classes. In Iyengar yoga Yoga students learn through a carefully graded and systematic programme of asana (posture) […]
The Ashtanga yoga class will be taught by Wale. He was introduced to Iyengar yoga while he was a Martial Arts instructor in London . When he moved to Bristol […]
Interested in hiring studio 2?
How are you currently fixed for a venue for your yoga or Pilates classes? Are you looking for a bespoke holistic studio that your customers will love?
We’re offering Studio 2 for hire by teachers and holistic practitioners. Yogafurie is all about attracting the best talent in Bristol for Yoga, Hot Yoga and Pilates. There’s something incredible that happens when so many people of varied experience levels all come together under one studio!
What's included in your space hire
- Remarkable venue for teaching inc. dimmer lights and underfloor heating
- A very easy to find location for your students
- Wheelchair accessible facilities
- Shower/changing facilities for you and your students
- Comfortable, open social area for your students to grab healthy refreshments
- Flexible start/finish times
- Your booking advertised here on our timetable
- Utilities and internet included in your hire
Interested? Get in touch
Experience other types of Yoga in Bristol by Yogafurie
Due to new safety measures, you will find the classes for normal temperature Yoga are mostly held throughout the day time. If you are looking for morning, evening or weekend classes, head to our Hot Yoga timetable to book a class!
Yogafurie is a hub of Holistic excellence in Bristol.
In Studio 2, you’ll find a selection of Bristol’s best yoga and Pilates teachers, all teaching their individual styles and giving their experience on these ancient practices.
Booking and paying for your ‘non-hot’ yoga and Pilates class is very simple:
- Pick the class that you’d like to attend (the Teacher Profile below shows class prices)
- Contact the teacher with the contact details in the Teacher Profile to book your spot
- Come along, pay your teacher directly and enjoy the class!
Sign up to our newsletter
Stay up-to-date with great articles on yoga, health, and our latest events
Dr Kamaraj Rajendran