Pranayama 50 hours intensive
15th – 17th September
14th & 15th October
8am – 5pm each day
What is Pranayama?
Life begin and ends with a breath, so ancient Yogis studied their breathing in order to understand and improve their lives. Yogafurie holds true to these traditions today: now more than ever, people need the health and vitality that good breathing delivers. After all, any other exercise is impossible if the breath can’t support it.
What does it mean to study breath? Most Yogis are familiar with
basic techniques: you’ll gather fresh insights into these and many more, not so well known.
This module is led by Ed Wood, whose practice career spans more than 20 years. You can expect:
- In-depth analysis and practice of both relaxed and energetic breath styles.
- A strong grounding in the anatomy and physiology of breath, as it applies to Yoga practice.
- A chance to explore your own breathing, with practical help to make every breath conscious and fulfilling.
- 5 days in-person training with Ed at the Yogafurie studio in Bristol.
- Practical help to build a regular, meditative breath practice.
- New insights to drive your own development, starting with clear and fully adequate breathing.
- Lots of breath-based Yoga practice!
Want to know more? Please contact us and we'll be happy to help.
Travelling to the Yogafurie studio is easy. We are situated on Ashley Down (BS7 9DD) in Bishopston, Bristol. There's free parking on the residential streets around the studio. There's a large car park accessible right at the end of College Road, which is usually free but do please check signs if you park there. The 71 bus stops right outside, and there are lots of secure bike racks very close to the studio.
You can pay in full and save £50, or you can spread the cost.Option 1: £199 deposit, plus two payments of £250 on the 1st May and 1st June. Total cost: £699.
Option 2: Save £50 and pay in full when you book. Total cost: £649.
Course fees are not refundable should you need to cancel for any reason. Simply contact us if we can help.
Have any questions?
Need to know more about this event?