Welcome to Yogafurie Academy
Offering you the best Yoga Teacher Training & Yoga Instructor courses in Bristol.
“My life now couldn’t be more different from when I started the course! Taking on the teacher training was the first step in creating a life that I have chosen for myself.”
Seana – 2021 Yogafurie Academy Teacher Trainee
Why train with Yogafurie?
- Over 100 of today’s teachers in Bristol trained with Yogafurie, and at least as many again have studied with us to explore the depth and breadth of Yoga.
- Evidence-based courses: everything you learn comes from Yoga’s ancient texts, or from medical science.
- All your course time is in-person, with a professional Yogafurie instructor.
- Restricted numbers on all courses. You’ll always be heard and you won’t get lost in the crowd.
- Free access to a professional mentor.
- Learning support for dyslexia – it’s not a barrier to your progress as a practitioner or teacher.
- We are Bristol’s friendliest and most grounded studio. You’ll feel at home with Yogafurie.
- Supportive practice community: the friends you make at Yogafurie remain your friends into the future.
What our students say
Where to find us
Parking is free on the streets around the studio – please park mindfully. There is also a large car park at the very end of College Road which is currently free evenings, weekends and early mornings (check signs). From there it’s a short walk past the Co-op to the studio.
Get in touch
Our reforestation mission
Yogafurie has already planted 156 trees in Bristol. Read more about our reforestation goals.